Hmm I'm not seeing that line, perhaps I need to add something instead?
Current end gcode:
G91; Set to Relative position
G1 Z3 E-3; move z axis up
G28 ; home axis
G1 F250 E-16; Retract filament from barrel
G92 E0; zero the extruded length
G90; Set to Absolute position
M104 S0 ; turn off temperature
M140 S0 ; turn off heated bed
M106 S0 ; Turn off fan
M117 All Done!!!
Hello Peter, I came on here tonight to investigate a file access issue and saw your post. You may have figured this out by now, but anything physically related to the printer will be in the printer tab. There should already be two extruders defined in the printer profile you are using. Click the little pencil under the Printer tab to be able to change parameters. Hit the floppy disk icon to save what you changed. There is only one nozzle diameter that applies to all nozzles the printer has. Note: if you do not see the printer tab, then click the three dots up on the right side and click the "Show Printer" line to have the printer tab displayed.
@tinken Thank you for your kind words and encouragement regarding the direct drive project. I understand the concern about the needle dragging on a print blob. With the protector you mentioned, it seems like a clever solution to have the needle slightly protruding while utilizing the ramps to navigate taller obstacles. It shows your attention to detail and problem-solving skills. I appreciate your input and will definitely keep it in mind as I continue working on the project.
This is a bug from the software.
You must deactivate the "SHARE TEMPERATURE'"
You can have 1, or 2 or 3 extruders.
After, at the top of the soft, you can see 2 or 3 extruders , where you must set the T° to ZERO °C , for extruder 2 and extruder 3
For me, i have the Geeetech A20M... and it was so long to find this "stupid idea"
Now it works ...
I could add my Geeetech A20M , using the "prusa i3 preset", and add 2 extruders.
I use my Geeetech with ESP3D to print by Wifi for small pieces. and by Sdcard for long time prints.
Well, I tried it and it worked! When the nozzle reached the top of Phil's boots, I paused and added lead shot (fishing section of you favorite store). Then resumed printing. I worried about bed adhesion due to acceleration inertia and the added mass, so I dialed down the speeds and accelerations. Also, as Phil got taller, I used the speed adjustment to take all speeds to 70%. No problems, but it does increase the time. The lead shot rattles, so next time I'll try sand.