Pulse profile for Simplify3D

• I created a profile for the Pulse in Simplify3D by starting with the Prusa I3 profile. Then I sliced a file under Matter Control and copied the start and end scripts (with some slight modifications) into the scripts section in Simplify 3D. The profile is posted at web4dmarch.com/3dprint.

WARNING - the profile has a Z-Axis offset in the G-code section of -0.64 which is a value that works for my Pulse XE. I determined this value by watching the first layer Z values for a print sliced with MatterControl with auto bed leveling and estimated the average at about -0.44. A Z offset of -0.64 plus a first layer height of 0.2 gives a Simplify3D Z value of -0.44 for the first layer. Although the auto leveling has a range of values, I am able to get a decent first layer.

SIDE EFFECT - with a negative Z offset, when you slice in Simplify3D, the first layers appear below the bed when you "Prepare to Print" the model.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.