I need help...
Zadstyx last edited by
Let me start by saying I'm really new to #DP and this forum...
I received a large 3D Printer Rotechtyphoon V2 / 550x325x440 Duel head and extruder
Here's what I know:
- Both hot-ends Heat and fans attached also run and keep the heatsink cool
- both extruders run both feed and extract
- X, Y, and Z all run and given a print path will follow the path.
- Cable management is all in great shape and no fraying of any cables
- Heated bed and compartment all work and get to temp fast (it's fully enclosed)
- runs raspberry Pi (octopi) and utilizes a smoothie board and as I said earlier X, Y, Z all function as desired
- I can log in with Octoprint and control, heat, and cool all the components.
I assume at this point the nozzles are clogged and/or need to be cleaned out or replaced... The filament in the tube won't extrude and when I open the extruder to manually feed, it won't feed... (heated to 250degrees)
How do I do that?
Everything I see looks like it has a removable nozzle and is different than my hotend.
Do I need to replace my hot end and nozzle and are they universal?
@zadstyx You should post this under other printer support instead of the Pulse 3D forum