Well over 2000 printed

• 0_1590032407586_Covid help05.jpg

And still going. (For as long as there are donations)

• Excellent work, I am assuming face shields? I joined a local effort making face shields and ear protectors, can't boast of these kind of numbers but I do what I can!

Keep up the great work!

• @pverdin Mostly faceshields. Almost 100 of the montana masks out of TPU and about a dozen of the BVM filters for the local ambulance squad. And the number keeps growing. I alone am currently turning out 50-120 shields a day depending which model I have requests for. I got 2 Chirons, 1 predator and a megaX running on this. Sometimes all of them sometimes some of them depending on need. I just got a request to jazz up a montana mask with (besides the filter) and amplifier and some blinking lights connected to a vox circuit lol.

• Our Provincial Health Authority requested a modification for the face shield before they would certify them for use in clinics and hospitals, add to the print time but look pretty sharp.

0_1590416789515_IMG_1598.JPG
    0_1590416807178_IMG_1599.JPG 0_1590416823814_IMG_1600.JPG

Kept my printer rolling continuously and learn quite a bit about the changes could and couldn't make.

• @pverdin +Thats cool we just had to fill in the open space between the 2 bands.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.