A few of my dual extrusion prints

• MatterHackers

Dual Extrusion Rocks!

I have a Pulse DXE that I just love. It has been with me for more than 2 years now, printing like a champ and helping me fix all sorts of things in my house (I'll post some of those things soon). In the meantime, here are a bunch of dual extrusion prints that I made for my kids and their friends.

. .

How did I get that curved dice?

The other thing I do with the Pulse DXE is test new features in MatterControl.

This curved dice is an example of an easy to use feature that can add a lot to a design. Here is a quick video of how to create this effect.

Thanks for sharing your awesome designs!

Happy Printing!

About me: I am the CEO of MatterHackers and lead developer on MatterControl. Before MatterHackers I was a game developer for more than 20 years and ran Reflexive Entertainment as its CEO.

• Global Moderator

@larsbrubaker I would love to have a dual extrusion printer as long as it could print Nylon. I want to play with parts that have a carbon fiber interior for structural strength and a Kevlar exterior for high wear surfaces.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.