Fysetc Tap Kit

• Hi all... I bought the Fysetc Tap Kit for my upcoming Voron 2.4 R2 build. I have seen that other Tap kits have an issue with the 24v PCBs included with kit (e.g. overheating, etc.) Just wondering if anyone has any more info on this and/or if the kit I purchased from Matterhackers has the same issue? (Other vendors were sending replacement PCBs, so the problem seems serious.)

• @chasebadkins said in Fysetc Tap Kit:

Hi all... I bought the Fysetc Tap Kit for my upcoming Voron 2.4 R2 build. I have seen that other Tap kits have an issue with the 24v PCBs included with kit (e.g. overheating, etc.) Just wondering if anyone has any more info on this and/or if the kit I purchased from Matterhackers has the same issue? (Other vendors were sending replacement PCBs, so the problem seems serious.)

I understand your concern about the Fysetc Tap Kit and the potential issue with the 24v PCBs included in the kit. It's always important to gather more information about such issues before proceeding with your build. While I don't have specific details about the matter, I recommend reaching out to Matterhackers, the vendor from whom you purchased the kit, to inquire about the specific PCBs included and whether they have addressed the reported issue. They should be able to provide you with accurate information and any necessary assistance or replacements. It's always better to be proactive and ensure a smooth and reliable build. Best of luck with your Voron 2.4 R2 build!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.