Trouble adding X & Y probe offsets

• I have been using MatterControl exclusively for a long time now, as my slicer and for designing and modifying with very good success. I recently installed a BL Touch on my Ender 3, wish I had done it a long time ago. I have been able to set the Z probe offset because there is a setting for that on the printer itself but not for X & Y probe offsets. I put the offsets in the "printer" tab of MatterControl (I do not use MatterControl to control my printer but I export the Gcode file to a AstroBox Touch) and the offsets do not show up in the resulting Gcode (I wish they would unless I am doing something wrong). I have tried adding the offsets manually to the Gcode with the line "M851 x-44 y-9 ; probe offsets" but that doesn't work either. Am I missing something? Does it matter where in the Gcode file I put the line? The BL Touch works good now but would probably be even better if it took measurements where the extruder will actually be.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.