Latest MatterControl Pro stable

• I just installed the latest MC Pro stable version dated 5/10. Program crashed and now I cannot get it restarted. I have tried rebooting and re-installing; no help. Suggestions please??

• @ggm If you have anything but the printer plugged in (example: thumb drive, SD card, hard drive) unplug it.

Not sure if that is what you are seeing but I learned the other day that having my SD card plugged into my Dock on the MacBook would crash out on start.

That was one of many bugs I reported and they killed a few but not sure about that one and/or if it is what you are experiencing.

• This post is deleted!

• MatterHackers

We would love to look into what might be the problem. If you are willing, you can zip the following files and send them to me @matterhackers.com (NOTE: you will need to go to your actual username):

C:\Users\ Your Windows User Name \AppData\Local\MatterControl\MatterControl.db
    C:\Users\ Your Windows User Name \AppData\Local\MatterControl\data\default.mcp
    C:\Users\ Your Windows User Name \AppData\Local\MatterControl\Profiles\ Your MC User Name \opentabs.json

If you just want to try to get things working your can reset your app data.

Hope that helps.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.