2 questions about automatic bed leveling

• Hello!

I'm loving Mattercontrol because of the software automatic leveling feature

I have two questions regarding this feature:

If I open a gcode file in matter control with the feature turned on, will it aply the bed levelling to th gcode ifI export it and leave all the settings intact?

I want to print a test calibration for temperature. So I need to enter the gcode to set a new value each X number of layers.

When the machine is workingI see that Z vaues change constantly due to autolevel... will that be a problem when modifying the gcode? or how should I do that?

Thank you!!

• @alc112 said:

If I open a gcode file in matter control with the feature turned on, will it aply the bed levelling to th gcode ifI export it and leave all the settings intact?

Yes.

@alc112 said:

When the machine is workingI see that Z vaues change constantly due to autolevel... will that be a problem when modifying the gcode? or how should I do that?

No, modifying the G-Code will not be a problem. Think of the auto-leveling process as a filter that the G-Code runs through on its way to the printer.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.