3D Print Settings for BCN3D Moveo Robot

• I found an old build on Github for a BCN3D Moveo 5 DOF robot. Numerous people have built and blogged about it, but not what print settings they used.

What wall/perimeter thickness and infill settings would you recommend for a 0.6 nozzle printing PLA+ ? Some of the parts take heat-set inserts so I assume there is a minimum wall thickness?

• For printing PLA+ with a 0.6mm nozzle on parts that require heat-set inserts, I would recommend a wall thickness of at least 1.2mm to ensure durability and proper adhesion of inserts. This thickness provides enough structure for the inserts to securely anchor into the printed parts. In terms of infill settings, a moderate infill of around 20-30% should suffice, balancing strength with material usage efficiency. Adjust settings based on specific part requirements, ensuring adequate strength while optimizing print time and material consumption. Conducting test prints and evaluating part functionality before full production can help fine-tune these settings further.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.