Sections missing from design

• Hi,

I've been using MatterControl to modify existing STL files or design my own 3D prints for several months now, and think it's great!

Recently however, I've started seeing this issue where pieces of the surface of my design just disappear.

I'm not familiar with 3D design terms, so I'm not sure what to call this, but viewing the design from one side it looks perfect, but view the opposite side and sometimes there's just a small surface of a piece recently combined that's missing and in other cases entire sections.

I've included a screenshot below. This is a design that I've modified and I have entirely rebuilt and replaced the section showing the problem. The piece prior to combining is fine, and this is the result after combining has finished.

0_1639279700315_MC_Issue.PNG

I'm seeing this now in designs that I have built from scratch too and is also apparent when exporting to STL and opening in Cura. I'm not sure if this is the result of a recent upgrade, or the addition of a new profile for an Ender 3 V2, but it's very frustrating, especially after spending several hours on a design...

I'm using MC version 2.21.12.11233 on a Windows 10 PC.

Any idea's what might be causing this to occur?

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.