Automatic Print Leveling Missing

• I currently have MatterControl 1.5.3, and I have recently been reading about the auto leveling feature; however, when I went to find it in the options-hardware menu it was nowhere to be found. The only selections I have in the options-hardware menu is EEProm and G-Code terminal. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling MatterControl. Is there an add-on I need to download? Has anyone else had this issue?

• If the Calibration section does not appear under OPTIONS, then 'Has Hardware Leveling' is enabled: http://wiki.mattercontrol.com/Settings/Printer/Features/Hardware/Has_Hardware_Leveling

Most likely your printer has this enabled because it runs a leveling routine at the beginning of each print as commanded by the G29 command in the Start G-Code. In addition to changing the 'Has Hardware Leveling' setting you also need to remove the G29 from this field before the printer can use Software Print Leveling instead.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.