I'm an engineer here at MatterHackers and one of the guys you might get in touch with if you call in or email support. Around here I also go by @unlimitedbacon, but this is my official account.
- Name: Tyler Anderson
- Location: Southern California, USA, Earth, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
- Printer(s): Cupcake CNC, This. In addition, I am the caretaker of all the printers in the MatterHackers barn.
- Years 3D printing: 6
- Background: Hacker/Maker
- Reason for interest in 3D Printing: Printing more printers / creating an army of self replicating machines for world domination.
- Role Models: Steve Wozniak, Mark Watney
- Goals: Win an Ig Nobel prize.
- Interests: Space, duck tape, cream soda, old computers, blue LEDs, submarines, etc.
You can see some of the projects I have worked on at https://hackaday.io/MrAnderson.