Fat Cat FAB LAB - 224 W 4th St, Suite 250, New York, New York 10014
September 21, 2017 - 6 PM - 10 PM
Join MatterHackers and Ultimaker for an epic pre-Maker Faire hangout and panel discussing 3D printing for real world applications. Special guests include Joel Telling ("3D Printing Nerd" on YouTube,) Bob Clagett ("I Like To Make Stuff" on YouTube,) and more to be announced.
Come for the knowledge - stay for the prizes! We will be giving away an Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer, MatterHackers gift cards, and more.
6-8pm - Eat, drink, and get a chance to play with the latest 3D printing and maker tech from Ultimaker, MatterHackers, and other manufacturers to be announced. Get your questions answered by the pros, and play with shiny new toys. There will also be a special presentation for educators with the debut of the Ultimaker Design Engine Starter.
8-9:30pm - Panel Discussion: Real World 3D Printing
- Joel Telling - Moderator - YouTube's 3D Printing Nerd.
- Bob Clagett - YouTube creator of "I Like To Make Stuff" will share recent projects for home improvement and...3D printed foosball!
- Matt Griffin - Director of Community, Ultimaker North America, sharing latest trends and support for hardware and architecture projects benefitting from desktop 3D printing at New Lab and beyond.
- Dave Gaylord - Marketing Director at MatterHackers has 3D printed and modeled everything from surfboard fins to medical devices.
- Brooklyn Boulders - Fat Cat Fab Lab member who 3D prints rock climbing walls and more.
- More guests to be announced!
10pm - Afterparty details coming soon.