Another insight that I learned from John when I visited SeeMeNC was that the boden tube was coming out of the cable assembly so close to the HE280 cable that the stress was probably responsible for the unseating. He just created an opening farther away (say about a foot up) and the cable has been stable ever since. Another thing, while this threw me for a loop for several weeks, if I had discovered this problem earlier I wouldn't have had all of the trouble shooting experiences which have really made me far more confident and capable. So the problem was really a blessing in disguise.
Best posts made by IvanHandler
RE: Max v3 stops after 24 hours of printing