I have read some specs and recommendations concerning printing PC, including...
- Strong, tough, impact resistant - even more so than Nylon
- Easily solvent welded to create strong multi-component pieces (major advantage over Nylon)
- Print at ~265C - 290C
- Requires all metal hot end
- Bed temp ~130 - 150C
- Enclosure recommended for heat retention & management
- Measures must be taken to avoid water absorption (one guy said store filament in food dehydrator)
- Print bed adherence is a challenge --- BuiltTak reportedly works; Airwolf Wolfbite Mega is another
- Feel free to share others
What has been more challenging is finding recommendations about which specific printers and upgrades/configs yield consistently good results.
So I'm asking here: Does anyone have specific printer/upgrade/config recommendations for PC?