I've tried everything I can think of. But the stringing persists in MC 220.127.116.1199. This is the best I can get it...
But if I run this same STL in Cura 3.4.1, I get eight perfect cubes with no stringing at all...
I have the following settings in MC 2 and Cura 3:
- MC Retract length: 6mm - Cura retract length: 5mm
- MC Retract speed: 75mm - Cura retract speed: 60mm
- MC Travel speed: 175mm - Cura travel speed: 120mm
- MC Hotend temp: 200c - Cura hotend temp: 200c
- Mc Bed temp : 60c - Cura bed temp: 60c
This is on a Creality Ender 3 (would be nice to see this in the preset printer list). I don't want to take the retract distance any higher for fear of clogging the heatbreak. I have 1mm more retract distance with MC than I do in Cura.
Thoughts as to why this is happening? My only thought is that Cura and MC each have a different idea of retract distance.