MatterControl 2.22.02 (February, 21, 2021)

• MatterHackers

MatterControl 2.22.02 (February, 21, 2022)

Windows Download

Mac Download

MCX Files

Portable MCX file support. MatterControl now has a portable file format so you can easily create, iterate and share all the incredible designs you make. MCX files can even be uploaded so users can get to the source to make changes.

First Time Setup

Improving first time experience and initial setup. MatterControl printer setup just keeps getting butter, but this new version also includes improved workflows for all you designers out there. Now you can easily create and share designs.

Multiline Text Tool

Added multi-line support to Text Tool. One line of text just wasn't enough. Now you can easily switch to multi-line editing to have complete control.

3MF Files

Added Support for loading 3MF files. 3MF is a great format and becoming more popular. MatterControl can now easily open existing 3MF files.

Toolbar Options

Added Right-Click options to toolbar (turn on and off tools). This helps you focus on what you want out of MatterControl. Turn off all the design tools if all you want to do is print, or turn them all on for maximum flexibility.

Better Translations

Added support for human generated translation. Our fantastic users sometimes submit improvements to our translations. This update helps bring all these improvements to everyone.

Bug Fixes

• Improved Monotonic infill pathing
    • Better CCW outer loops, helps with Quantum Filament printing

• Global Moderator

3MF, awesome, Thank you! Also something to note, you do not have to be plugged in via usb to setup MatterControl with your printer.

• MatterHackers

I just uploaded the first of many designs that I have made with this new build. Here is the link to a customizable plant pot on thigiverse.

It is so much fun to build things that can be customized. I'll upload a bunch more here

Plant Pot

• Global Moderator

@larsbrubaker Awesome, a new pencil jar for my desk!

• MatterHackers

I also made a bunch of S-Hook DesignApps. You can find them on thingiverse as well.

Plant Pot

I'll never have to make another S-Hook! Amazing.

• Global Moderator

alt text

• MatterHackers

I added one more of my Customizable Designs to Thingiverse. It is a Sharpie marker holder. You can customize just about everything on the design and it will automatically re-build with new dimensions. I designed the original about 2 years ago and then made a customizable one about 3 months ago. I've been waiting for this new version to publish it. So fun!

Pen Holder

And here is a picture of the first one I made.

Pen Holder

• MatterHackers

Awesome! will be using this, for sure.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.