Viki LCD menu display ">>106%" What is it?

• Hi My Pulse XE S-232 (Smoothieware) shows a value on the LCD watch page of >>106%

I have not been able to find documentation anywhere that describes the LCD menu item functionality and the 106% value doesn't seem to match anything in my slice settings - Does anyone know what it is?

Also is there a .PDF that has all the documentation for Matterhacker Pulse printers in one place, or is it only available as disjointed random video's and online "guides?"

Thanks!

• Yep, me too. Marlin menu descriptions don't match at all with what the menu of the pulse XE shows. Do Matterhackers employees watch the forum? If I call their support is great but trying to get answers to simple questions otherwise is proving painful.

• yeah or what about the unmarked button on the lcd or the 2 next to the usb connection on the board?
    or how about how to make sure the two z axis are in sync?
    what about prints stopping everytime you try to print off sdcard?
    why also does the sdcard on the back not show any files to print?
    if calibrating z offset and then running printer calibration do i still then need to M851 my z in terminal?
    while we are at it why is mattercontrol so shitty? and also whats up with 150 dollar paywall i mean that couldve been advertised as its pretty critical when consider purchasing
    so many questions so little ( 0 ) answers
    should have just gotten in line for the prusa like everyone else

• @thwclw said in Viki LCD menu display ">>106%" What is it?:

Hi My Pulse XE S-232 (Smoothieware) shows a value on the LCD watch page of >>106%

I have not been able to find documentation anywhere that describes the LCD menu item functionality and the 106% value doesn't seem to match anything in my slice settings - Does anyone know what it is?

Also is there a .PDF that has all the documentation for Matterhacker Pulse printers in one place, or is it only available as disjointed random video's and online "guides?"

Thanks!

what you didnt find the "welcome to the pulse family" very informative ? yeah i know a manual with some kind would have been nice. i mean even the chinese are able to produce one ffs broken vague english is better than welcome to the family with no documentation whatsoever about your extremely technical and expensive machine you just purchased ! but dont worry we have your back, for life! however we may not have the slightest clue to answer any questions you may have if you do call us but rest assured, we wont have them for life! no worries there

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.