Viki LCD menu display ">>106%" What is it?

• Hi My Pulse XE S-232 (Smoothieware) shows a value on the LCD watch page of >>106%

I have not been able to find documentation anywhere that describes the LCD menu item functionality and the 106% value doesn't seem to match anything in my slice settings - Does anyone know what it is?

Also is there a .PDF that has all the documentation for Matterhacker Pulse printers in one place, or is it only available as disjointed random video's and online "guides?"

Thanks!

• yeah or what about the unmarked button on the lcd or the 2 next to the usb connection on the board?
    or how about how to make sure the two z axis are in sync?
    what about prints stopping everytime you try to print off sdcard?
    why also does the sdcard on the back not show any files to print?
    if calibrating z offset and then running printer calibration do i still then need to M851 my z in terminal?
    while we are at it why is mattercontrol so shitty? and also whats up with 150 dollar paywall i mean that couldve been advertised as its pretty critical when consider purchasing
    so many questions so little ( 0 ) answers
    should have just gotten in line for the prusa like everyone else

• @thwclw said in Viki LCD menu display ">>106%" What is it?:

Hi My Pulse XE S-232 (Smoothieware) shows a value on the LCD watch page of >>106%

I have not been able to find documentation anywhere that describes the LCD menu item functionality and the 106% value doesn't seem to match anything in my slice settings - Does anyone know what it is?

Also is there a .PDF that has all the documentation for Matterhacker Pulse printers in one place, or is it only available as disjointed random video's and online "guides?"

Thanks!

what you didnt find the "welcome to the pulse family" very informative ? yeah i know a manual with some kind would have been nice. i mean even the chinese are able to produce one ffs broken vague english is better than welcome to the family with no documentation whatsoever about your extremely technical and expensive machine you just purchased ! but dont worry we have your back, for life! however we may not have the slightest clue to answer any questions you may have if you do call us but rest assured, we wont have them for life! no worries there

• I still have no idea what the >>106% was for.

I think maybe Matterhackers support has found a convenient excuse for doing nothing - like so many other companies, it's all Covid19's fault.

I am so sick of that lame excuse. I work from home, and I worked every day for the six weeks I had covid. It was like a mild flu and I had to to take frequent breaks, but it was not so debilitating that I could no longer function. No way could I sit on my ass for that long and do nothing.

So far, the hype about Matterhackers support was just that - Hype, maybe their family and friends seeded comments about how great they are, but when push comes to shove, pretty poor support. They have lots of little videos and they are pretty good, but who wants to go to video everytime they want to find something out.

I too, wish I had just waited for the Prusa, would have been cheaper and much more well supported, and no tether to a preferred slicer with Prusa either.

I bought the 32 bit upgrade (at double a fair price) and cannot find anything on the web about it other than at the smoothieware website. Just wanted to use Cura to see if it was better than Mattercontrol, but was forced to just nuke it out on my own. Would have been nice if they had a nice little "how to" on that.

I wasn't going to rant about this, but I'm just tired of it.

• @thwclw i hear that. Once i started realizing how much they (((got))) me , adding insult to injury, i have been pretty sour when it comes to the people at MoneyHungry .

Not only what you said about the prusa, but its also a lot SMARTER. Whoever said that the pulse was a prusa clone lied their ass off

But it is what it is i guess. i wanted something sooner than 10 weeks, i had way more than enough of that going on already in the firearms department waiting in line like covid isnt a straight (((scam))), so i being impatient i took the risk. And considering they are locating an hour away from me i thought they couldnt be too bad? Stupid me , this is commiefornia afterall. Then alec started growing that beard and it all fell into place. I shouldve known

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.