Creality CR6 SE printer and profiles

• Hi all, I am just starting on my 3d journey and finding it slightly confusing, I purchases a Creality CR6 SE and have managed to pruduce some prints using Cura to slice. I have now come accross MC and like the program a lot however I am having problems trying to sort (or source) a printer profile for the CR6 SE.

Cura has a profile for the cr6 in v4.8 and I have also downloaded some "Chep" Ender 3 profiles for his web site all of which seems to print ok from cura, however I have tried to put the start and end codes into MC however I cannot seem to get a decent result, I am having problems with bed adhesion, layer height, stringing, blobbing over extraction etc. none of which seem to happen in cura with the same design. I am currently using the MC ender 3 profile with the modified start and end codes.

Is there a way I can import the cura profiles into MC and would that work or does anyone have a good printer/slicer profile that would work for the CR6

many thanks in advance for any help.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.