Nozzle crashes into bed after nozzle wipe

• CR10S5 .8mm nozzle [0_1610768626199_PrusaSlicer_config_bundleforducatidie.ini](Uploading 100%)

The printer auto homes just fine. Once up to temp, it does the nozzle wipe just fine, and when it goes back to home before the print, it just slams into the bed. So this problem has been getting worse and worse. The first time it happened, I figured it was just a fluke. Then I figured the z limit switch wasnt bent enough and just wasn't engaging. I double checked level and it was fine, reset the home offset, and it worked perfectly, then the next print did the same thing. I'm new to 3d printing, and this is driving me crazy. Any advice would be helpful! Thank you [0_1610768733866_Top Die.gcode](Uploading 96%) [0_1610768631709_Top Die.stl](Uploading 100%)

• @portisroads Most likely a problem in the Start Gcode or in slicing. Please post that if you can and maybe the first 20 lines or so of the sliced files - I'd say all of the sliced file but MH has some quite stringed limits on what you can upload here

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.