Ender 3 V2 issues

• Hello! This is my first post so hopefully, it is in the right location!

Long story short my friend accidentally gave my month old ender 3 V2 a good whack right around the rollers on the right side of the gantry and problems have occurred ever since.

Part of the issue with fixing it is I have a hard time describing the problem: Each time I now level the bed(I will spend a long time making sure this is right) and then auto-home, the nozzle will scratch the bed when I turn off steppers to check if it is still level. Even if I auto-home, level the bed, and then auto home again, it will no longer be level (too high/low all over the place). I found an eccentric nut that was loose on my hotend and made sure to adjust that correctly, I tried following a guide to level my x-axis as well. I should note that before my machine was slapped I had zero issues with it.

Other than that I have no idea what to try to fix this. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

• Looks like something got knocked loose or cracked. I had those issues once and in that case it was the nozzle coming loose on the hotend which became evident by it leaking. I would check the limit switches cause if they are loose then it won't home properly. I don't have the Ender 3 V2 but most low cost printers are very similar. On the gantry on the wheels you have excentric nuts that are used to adjust them so if those came knocked loose that can give you problems too
    HTH

• I found two excentric nuts loose, one under the print bed and one on the right side of the gantry. Adjusting those appears to have worked well. Thanks for the reply!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.