Well over 2000 printed

• 0_1590032407586_Covid help05.jpg

And still going. (For as long as there are donations)

• Excellent work, I am assuming face shields? I joined a local effort making face shields and ear protectors, can't boast of these kind of numbers but I do what I can!

Keep up the great work!

• @pverdin Mostly faceshields. Almost 100 of the montana masks out of TPU and about a dozen of the BVM filters for the local ambulance squad. And the number keeps growing. I alone am currently turning out 50-120 shields a day depending which model I have requests for. I got 2 Chirons, 1 predator and a megaX running on this. Sometimes all of them sometimes some of them depending on need. I just got a request to jazz up a montana mask with (besides the filter) and amplifier and some blinking lights connected to a vox circuit lol.

• Our Provincial Health Authority requested a modification for the face shield before they would certify them for use in clinics and hospitals, add to the print time but look pretty sharp.

0_1590416789515_IMG_1598.JPG
    0_1590416807178_IMG_1599.JPG 0_1590416823814_IMG_1600.JPG

Kept my printer rolling continuously and learn quite a bit about the changes could and couldn't make.

• @pverdin +Thats cool we just had to fill in the open space between the 2 bands.

• @pverdin
    Hi,
    You have done really good work and this type of post really good for everyone because health is wealth. And in covrd-19 is such a dangerous various. So i really appreciate your work if we use it and according to doctors we can enjoy our life various free.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.