Having trouble subtracting from an imported object

• I have imported a model I want to modify for my own needs. I am trying to subtract two small cubes from the model to create a void. When I select these two cubes and hit subtract it deletes the entire model and both cubes. If I select just the model and one cube it deletes both the model and that one cube leaving the unselected cube behind. What am I doing wrong?

• If you are proficient enough with MC you can probably get the stuff to work, but I'll be honest, just don't. MC sucks for model modification/management to the max. This includes its slicing of multiple meshes in the same object. Get free program that has good mesh/model control and management. Export your object (or objects as multiple stls with the same origin point) and then import (each and align) in MC.

I use Blender, but there are others out there.

• I solved the problem many people were having with the subtract feature. I posted the solution under: "Subtract not Working".
    You will have to scroll down near the last entry. My solution works every time.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.