If I slice a stl in another slicer but print it through matter control will it still use my bed level adjustments I have in mc?

• If I slice a stl in another slicer but print it through matter control will it still use my bed level adjustments I have in mc? I have done a 3 point bed level in the software but am curios if it is possible to to slice in Prusa slicer and then print it in mc to still have it use my configured bed leveling as I have not leveled my bed outside of mc, so I know it is not 100% level, but it is close within 0.5mm

• I do it all the time. I use prusa slicer and write a Gcode file - then I read the GCODE file into MC and hit print. To keep it less confusing handle the z offset reliably in one or the other and don't mix it

• Okay. I only have my bed leveled in MC. That is exactly what I was wondering. Thanks. So as long as I only keep the z offset for the leveling in MC it will work and remember the off set?

• @fungi Usually does - sometimes if you update things go haywire

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.