Combining parts deletes one?

• Hey it's been a while since I posted. Hope everyone is well. Since I was here last, I shelved my cheap CTC printer and purchased a Prusa MK3S. So far so good. 🙂

I have an odd thing with MC though. The lad wants a torch holder for his scooter and we found one on thingiverse. However it needed tweaking to accommodate his torch. Easy enough, except I need to block two of the old mounting holes, and made my own on the side. When I go to combine the parts, MC deletes the main part I'm trying to combine it with. I'm not sure why. I thought maybe it was due to a gap between the parts, but that doesn't seem to effect it.

I managed to tweak the other parts just fine. Except this one. Does anyone have any ideas?

Photos attached.

Damien

0_1568843235483_mctoppart.png

0_1568843247124_mcpartdelete.png

• I have the similar issue. I have 3 parts and when I combine them, two of them disappear (the two red parts in the screen shot)
    1_1579954923002_Before.jpg 0_1579954923001_After.jpg

• After moving the two red parts 0.1mm closer to the centre part the combine then worked

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.