Can't Export

• I recently decided to download this free software because I couldn't get a grip on Fusion 360. The project I was working on is now finished and i want to export it as a .stl file. The only problem is when i right click the project and click "export" nothing happens. No pop up, no blank export file, nothing. It also says "Limited Connectivity" in the bottom right corner. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. If someone can tell me where i'm going wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• MatterHackers

@niconeed2kms said in Can't Export:

tly decided to download this free software because I couldn't get a grip on Fusion 360. The project I was working on is now finished and i want to export it as a .stl file. The only problem is when i right click the project and click "export" nothing happens. No pop up, no blank export file, nothing. It also says "Limited Connectivity" in the bottom

This sounds like a bug for sure and I do not have an immediate answer here for you. I do not think the area where it says " Limited Connectivity" has anything to do with it. That generally refers to your network connection to the server.

In order to document this bug properly, could you let me know what operating system you are running along with the version of MatterControl?

• I had a problem with the export as well, it only exported half the file.
    So I have reverted back to V1.75 once again, for me it is far more reliable, and must easier to use and find things.

• MatterHackers

We have tracked it down and fixed it in development and will make new builds soon.

This problem (as far as I know) only happens in a design tab when there is no printer open. You can work around it by creating and opening a printer. You do not need to connect to it. Please let me know if you are seeing it under other conditions.

• MatterHackers

The new build that fixes this is in alpha and should be released soon.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.