Can't Export to x3g - sometimes.

• Re: Can't export X3G - MatterControl 2.0

Started to use Matter control instead of makerware and have to say I'm liking it. However, i have recently begun to have problems exporting x3g files. There are several threads describing pretty much the same thing (e.g. the referenced one) but it seems bizarre that sometimes it works.
    I'm using a Bizer II printer. and I export to sd card for printing. On a successful export I will get two files generated, an x3g file and a ._gcode file. The ctc sees the x3g file and prints.
    On an unsuccessful export I get the ._gcode file only, which the ctc can't see.
    I can't establish any sort of pattern. as to when it works and when it doesn't. Doesn't seem to matter whether the stl file was generated or downloaded.
    I'm running 2.19.7.10353 on Windows 10 1903.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• MatterHackers

This was a known issue on previous versions of MatterControl that since then, should have been fixed.
    That said, I would try and update your MatterControl instance which should resolve the issue.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.