2 T10 problems.

• Ryan, I must apologise for the earlier comment, not appropriate I must admit.

I had thought I had sent the reply, but for some reason it went to my drafts folder, only noticed it this morning. Sorry for that.

• No problem, Ernie. So the factory reset did not work, then?

• Ryan, Looks like the second time around did the job.

• Glad to hear it, Ernie. Let me know if you have further questions.

• Ryan, still have the same problem, see email for details.

• Sorry to hear. I don't see any recent emails from you in our support system, though. Can you confirm you sent it?

• Yes Ryan, I sent two emails, one on the 14th the other on the19th july, there was one before that But I can't find that one..

Lets do it from here, it seems to work better than emails.

When I first went through it it worked, but after switching off it reverted back to ver5506, sometimes it will start with the right version.

Trying to install it from the home did not work, I had to do it from the folder, this might be where the problem lies, there were three different matter control icons in there, maybe it's juming from one to the other who knows.

• MatterHackers

Hi Ernie, we aren't seeing any emails in the support system from the 14th or 19th, and it looks like we might be missing some info. It looks like the factory reset worked for a little bit and then stopped, is that accurate?

As for the multiple matter control icons, that would indicate that there was an issue with factory reset process. After the reset, there should just be one.

• That's Ok, according to my sent folder they were sent.

Yes that is correct, is there any chance I could just delete the extra icon, if I could find the folder, which I cannot..

• MatterHackers

If you know which icon is the wrong one, you can uninstall it by doing a long-press, and then dragging it up to the top of the screen into the "Uninstall" icon.

The best bet, though, is to do a proper factory reset. We're happy to walk you through that if you are having issues with it.

• Well I went through it all again, and I am still getting thethe old version coming up, just about ready to give up on it.

will just have to do the update everytime I want to use it.

• The problem is still there, seems to be something amiss in the setup.

Even after resetting the old version is still set on the tablet, is there a way this can be deleted, that would solve the problem I think.

• Well the problem with the T10 is no longer a problem, as the replacement has arrived, and working OK.

But I do have a problem that I cant figureout.

The nozzle just keeps pushing into the bed, no matter what Z offset I put in.

I will try to reload Marlin to see if the problem is with that.

But any suggestions will be much appreciated..

Thanks

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.