Mac Crashing on Export option

• Hello,
    MC is crashing on every export option I choose.
    (also items saved in cloud library are showing up as as selection but once downloaded it's an empty object).
    I have an object on my iMac i want to get on to my MacBook that I use to connect to my Rep 2X but so far I'm being confounded at every turn :-(.

Crash report from iMac.
    Last login: Thu Jul 4 14:38:52 on console
    iMac:~ andrewodowd$ /Applications/MatterControl.app/Contents/MacOS/MatterControlMac ; exit;
    Time to '': 333
    Time to 'ShowAsSystemWindow': 0
    Time to 'First draw->RunOnIdle': 0
    Time to 'MatterControlApplication.Initialize': 0
    Time to 'Loading...': 0
    Time to 'Loading...': 116
    Time to 'Loading...': 160
    Time to 'Loading...': 152
    Time to 'AddChild->MainView': 0
    SendPrintEvent - AuthAndSessionValid: True; PrinterSelected: True; TokenPopulated: False
    SendPrintEvent - AuthAndSessionValid: True; PrinterSelected: True; TokenPopulated: False
    Connected to device channel: ag9zfm1hdHRlcmNvbnRyb2xyKQsSB1Byb2plY3QY7AcMCxIOQ2xpZW50Q29uc3VtZXIYgICQ19qPrQgM
    Connected to user channel: agxzfmJydWhhLWF1dGhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgPnYqdwIDA

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at MatterHackers.MatterControl.ExportPrintItemPage+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<.ctor>b__0 (System.Object s, MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs e) [0x0005b] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.GuiWidget.OnClick (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x0000a] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.GuiWidget.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00256] in :0
    at MatterHackers.MatterControl.CustomWidgets.SimpleButton.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00000] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.GuiWidget.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00180] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.GuiWidget.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00180] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.SystemWindow.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00017] in :0
    at MatterHackers.Agg.UI.SystemWindow.OnMouseUp (MatterHackers.Agg.UI.MouseEventArgs mouseEvent) [0x00017] in :0
    at MatterControlMac.MacPlatformWindow.MouseUp (AppKit.NSEvent theEvent) [0x0004a] in :0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) AppKit.NSApplication.NSApplicationMain(int,string[])
    at AppKit.NSApplication.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00040] in <3e1eecfdb2534f518bea4f1a21972847>:0
    at MatterControlMac.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00012] in :0
    logout
    Saving session...
    ...copying shared history...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.
    Deleting expired sessions...7 completed.

[Process completed]

• Hello,
    Having exactly the same problem, have posted about this, but no answers yet

• Maybe call them?

• Yeah it's still happening for me too.

• MatterHackers

@engstrom

While I do not have an immediate response for you here, I have created a "New Issue" on the MatterControl Github below.
    Our developer team checks this link daily and would be the best place to post issues or even suggestions with MatterControl.

https://github.com/MatterHackers/MatterControl/issues

• MatterHackers

I have added your comment to our MatterControl Git Hub below:

https://github.com/MatterHackers/MatterControl/issues/4193

In the meantime, I would recommend uninstalling your current version of MatterControl and downloading a fresh copy at MatterControl.com

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.