[sovled] Make this curve print better?

• Hello

I hope holiday were good for those in US.

Any way to make this print better?

http://imgur.com/wwhx2Hf

• The seam in the middle is where it is starting/ending the perimeter loops. This can't really be avoided. The rough texture could be due to a couple reasons, but it looks to me like your filament might be wet. What material is it?

• The seam in the middle is where it is starting/ending the perimeter loops. This can't really be avoided.

Oh thanks. I was hoping there was a setting to have that start in different locations.

The rough texture could be due to a couple reasons, but it looks to me like your filament might be wet. What material is it?

Well I was more worried about that seam. But it's Inland PLA. I think there was some stringing along that curve that makes it look rough. I had only opened up this roll a few hours ago. Can get wet that fast? I was thinking about getting a food dehydrator.

• PLA usually takes quite some time to absorb moisture. We have many spools which have been opened for months and still print just fine.

• Oh. Thanks for your input.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.