Settings for Anycubic I3 M

• Hi Mate,

I'm new in 3d printing. My printer comes 3 weeks ago, but unfortunately i didn't succed to do best settings for pla (printer). The heatbed was leveling 4 times and live leveling 3 times, but when i want to print small and complicated forms at every corner of each formes for the first layer it breaks from the bed...If you can help my with some best settings for mattercontrol i'll apreciate. I forgot mentioned i use PLA+ . i attached a picture to see what settings i have now. Thank a lot

0_1554576735769_123.JPG

• Hey

I have a CTC Bizer (fairly rubbish, always fixing it). I had issues with curling. You have to make sure your bed is 100% level. I use a piece of paper and as you move it, you should just (JUST!) feel the extruder head. My settings aren't perfect and I print a lot slower than others. Also make sure there isn't any odd air draughts cooling your print.

Also check your Z offset in the printer General settings. I have mine set to 0.09 and it seemed to have helped.

*many photos

My settings for PLA are as follows:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.