Manual bed leveling wizard says Warning - Moving Too Low

• I have used this tool many times. I HAVE had issues with it where it would not move low enough to touch the bed, but I could fix by setting both sides of the Z axis evenly and/or adjusting the Z stop. Suddenly now when I start the wizard and get to the first adjustment, when I click the Z- it immediatly says the position is too low and can't move. Despite the fact that I have it set to 5mm above stop (usually 10, 10 does same), and it does lift up what looks like ~5mm above the bed when going to the first of the 7 level points. I tried the usual adjustments but nothing will stop it from doing this, or allow me to move it even one step. Extremely frustrating!

Please help!

• MatterControl essentially just prevents the nozzle from traveling below 0 on the Z axis, however is superseded by the printer's firmware as to whether or not travel below 0 is even possible.

Despite the fact that I have it set to 5mm above stop

What is "it"?

Can you run the Software Print Leveling wizard and post the Terminal Log after you run into this problem? http://wiki.mattercontrol.com/Send_Debugging_Information#Print_Log_.2F_Terminal_Log

Please use Dropbox, Google Drive, or a similar service to share the files and post the link in your reply.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.