no support ground up only, heat bed bad plug or pad?

• i use support alot only i don't want to support everywhere only the ground to the first point not everywhere. am i missing something i can no longer find this option i had to go back and load the older firmware for now until this is fixed. please help if you can. now 2nd my heat bed is out i need a replacement heat pad for the robo 3dr plus. and the plug that connects the pad to the printer needs replaced they all have burned up on every printer i have head about of this version. faulty plug so do you have a replacement for this?

• MatterHackers

Hey @tommy2toes

Our support option has changed a bit but we still have the same old "From Bed" option, you just need to go to the Yellow box and click the drop-down menu to see it.

alt text

For the plug on your print bed, I do not have much advise for this other than replacing the bed and the cables connected to the connection that shorted out. I would not recommend holding onto any of the parts that were charred in the fault.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.