Trouble setting Material

• I can't figure out how to edit a material setting and remove one I made and no longer want. I'm also having trouble editing my bed temperature setting. I cannot see the box as I try to enter the temperature(keyboard is in the way) and, instead of the 90 degrees I want, I get 090. I can't seem to be able to remove that first zero. Any help is appreciated!

• I figured out my problem editing the Material setting. It was my fat fingers not letting me choose the pencil icon. I now use my little finger.

Still haven't figured out how to overcome the keyboard getting in the way of my attempts to edit some settings, such as bed temp.

• MatterHackers

@Hornbrook, sorry about the pencil icon being so little (we'll get that fixed, or at least better, in the next build).

We are also working on the settings not having the 'save' 'revert' pop up and move down the items. This will be a bit longer coming (harder to do).

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.