Which 3D Printer should I choose?

• Hi,

I want a printer that can print complicated parts for prototyping and silicon molding.

Here is the key features that I want;

- Dual Extruder (for pva support materials)
    - Multi material support (pla, abs, pva, ninjaflex, nylon, cpe etc...)
    - Easy maintenance

But the most important feature that I want is reliability and stability, I want to trust that the printer can print same object with same dimensions over and over again.

I'm currently look these printers; Ultimaker 3, Zortax M300, Makerbot Replicator, Cubicon Single Plus and Raise3D.

What is your suggestions? Which printer should I buy?

Budget: Max. 10.000$

Thanks in advance.

• Of the printers you mentioned and that we carry, the Ultimaker 3 is going to fit your requirements the best as far as reliability and stability are concerned. It's a solid machine with a good UI and mechanics. Not to say that the others aren't, but for the money, the Ultimaker 3 is the clear leader.

• 3D printing is helping to more production of PVA support. It has dissolving PVA filament which is very helpful in a container and warm water. Ricoh printer support is making a good guide for printer service for their client.

• I recommend you to buy raise3D pro2 dual extruder 3D printer as it's more pocket-friendly and inexpensive 7dollaressay website review and for more stability and reliability as you said above go for Ultimaker 3.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.