Crashing in the middle of Prints on Mac and heat bed not cooling from exported G-code

• Hello I recently purchased a Robo R1 Plus and the software recommended was Matter Control. So I downloaded it and I do like the slicer. Honestly even more than simplify 3D which I seem to have problems with when printing even though it's supposed to be the best out there. Anyway, the biggest issue I have and why I continue to try and get Simplify 3d to run is because on my mac Matter Control seems to crash halfway through large prints it has done this to me in V1.6 and 1.7 and I have run the most current Alphas, Betas and Stable editions and cannot figure out why this is happening. I have also had it crash on my while slicing and exporting prints to Gcode for printing from an SD card. The final issue I am having is that when printing from SD the Nozzle will cool after the print but the bed stays at the temperature set by the print so I cannot leave the printer running or else The heat bed stays on. When plugged in to the computer directly it does cool down. Any suggestions on that

Thank you,

Bill H.

• Could you follow these instructions to collect a crash log?

http://wiki.mattercontrol.com/Send_Debugging_Information#Crash_Logs

It would help us figure out what is going wrong.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.