The Print isn't attaching to the top print plate.

• I have run about four prints with only one successful print so far. It is a Crealty 3D UV LD-001 printer. I am currently using AnyCubic 3D Printing UV Sensitive Resin - Basic-Aqua blue-UV wavelength 405nm. The print plate is calibrated and level. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

• MatterHackers

Hey @mb11180

I am lacking in experience in the SLA field but I will give you a few points that I would begin by checking and see if that can jump start you.

The first thing I would do is to wipe clean the build plate with alcohol and make sure there is no residue on it. From there I would reset the bed height and make sure the plate is pressed into the vat (I am not sure if you are using FEP or an acrylic tank).

The next thing is to make sure that the size of the part is no too large and the surface area of contact on the plate is small. If it is then you may want to adjust the supports and give the laser more dwell time.

See if that gets you some better results, hopefully it does but if not it only helps to narrow down the cause!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.