Looks interesting...

• Spotted the Pulse the other day in the MH store, seems intriguing. I take it that final assembly is done 'on-demand' based on the customizations I choose?

Does anyone have any experience with this machine? Love the idea generally, would like to hear more.

For reference:

http://www.matterhackers.com/store/printer-kits/pulse-3d-printer

• Thanks for your interest! The Pulse is a new offering, and we're excited about it.

@rtully said:

I take it that final assembly is done 'on-demand' based on the customizations I choose?

This is correct. At the moment we've only got three upgrade options (heated bed, E3D hot end/Bondtech extruder, LCD), but we intend to roll out many more in the future.

@rtully said:

Does anyone have any experience with this machine? Love the idea generally, would like to hear more.

The product is still in its infancy, so I don't expect that you'll see tons of feedback right away. We're always happy to answer any specific questions you have, whether they're on this forum or you'd like to give us a call or stop by our showroom.

• MatterHackers

Thanks @rtully -

As Ryan mentioned it is a machine that is customized by you, assembled by MatterHackers. Comes with the MatterHackers guarantee and customer support, so you're sure to love the machine.

The printer is based on the very robust and proven Prusa i3 design. We have hundreds of hours of testing in the books for the machine and customers are very happy to have received an customized, assembled, and tuned machine that was ready to go out of the box.

Don't hesitate to call and ask MatterHackers' sales staff if you have any questions!

DG

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.