MC 2.0 - GCode Warning Box turned off - Can not print from gcode.

• Latest version of Matter Control. I clicked off the warning box when printing from gcode. Now whenever I try to load a gcode to print it fails. I click print and the screen flashes and then does nothing else.

How do i fix this?

• MatterHackers

Hey @mstange42

I am not sure that I follow exactly what you mean here. What I follow is that you are running a G-Code from another slicer in Mattercontrol and printing to a printer directly. If this is the case, how are you attempting to load up the file in the software? I can drag and drop most files in and I do not receive a warning or error.

Is the whole screen flashing or is it just the tab that flash's?

• Im trying to run GCode from Matter Control that I am slicing on a different computer.

When you first start with Matter Control and load a GCode file and click Print, it will give a warning box saying that you are running a GCode file that may not be for the Printer. It has a 'Do not show this again' checkbox. I clicked the check box after a few times so this wouldnt show up since I am slicing everything with Matter Control and not worried about what it is doing.

Now I do not have the warning box. And when click Print the Matter Control window flashes very quickly and then does nothing else. I can continue on like I had done nothing. It does not start heating the extruder or bed so that tells me it hasnt even starting running the GCode.

I load the file by 'Open' just like I open a STL. It will load up the 2D window just fine, and the settings for the print as expected.

So I guess an easier question would be Can I change the setting somehow to get the checkbox turned back off? I can not find this in the settings anywhere.

• MatterHackers

@mstange42, I have filed an issue in our GitHub repository with your description. This may be fixed already, but we will check. A new version is due out in February and should address this.

Here is the issue if you want to see progress on it.

• Thank you very much.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.