where is the Align to Bed command 2.0

• I made the mistake of upgrading to Mattercontrol 2.0 and have figured out most of the changes.

However, I still can't find the "Align to Bed" function. If i rotate the part and part of it sticks out below the bottom of the bed, I don't see how I can tell the software to shift it to sit on the bed (without doing it manually and trying to eye-ball when it is setup right).

Has anyone figured out where this useful command went?

• MatterHackers

Hey @scarkner

Thanks for asking, we hid it behind a fairly non-descriptive picture for the moment! (We know it is hard to find at the moment so I'll drop in a note to the team to improve the look)

alt text

Let me know if there is anything else you are having trouble finding!

• Is there something else that I need to do to get a model to "lay flat"? Simply hitting the tab does not work. Thanks.

• MatterHackers

I recommend trying to adjust the model to be as close to flat as you can make it, then clicking the button.

I plan to improve the way it picks the face to lay flat, at the moment it finds the lowest vertex, then the biggest face connected to that vertex.

There is lots of opportunity for improvement.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.