Matter Control 2.0.0.10065 Won't Extrude Support Material

• Hi, I recently installed the new version of MC, and on my first print it would not extrude the support material. The print head makes the movements, but the extruder does not turn. I have it set to 50% fill for the support material. The support material does not appear in the layers on the screen either, but again, the print head goes to the area where the support material should be and makes the right movements, but doesn't extrude any material. The rest of the piece prints just fine.

I've done this print in the previous version of MC, and it did the supports, no problem.

My printer is a Rostock Max V2

Thanks in advance for any insights.

• Hey @Rockin-Robin

That sounds an awful lot like a bug in the system! So to help resolve this issue and see if we can track it down I would ask that you drop us some information into the Github found here.

We would appreciate it if you submitted a bug report and dropped us the G-Code and is you have it the print terminal log.

Just as a tech though, was the filament motor actually running or was it potentially grinding out?

Thanks!

• @michael-petitclerc Thanks for the reply. I will try to get the info to the Github Link. The Extruder motor is dead stopped when the head is over the support material area.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.