MC 2.0 Unable to export leveled gcode from imported gcode

• Since updating to MatterControl 2.0, it appears the export of leveled gcode from imported gcode is broken. MC appears to start the process, then simply throws an error of 'Export Failed'. This occurs on both my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and Windows 10 Pro 64-bit machines, and is preventing me from either using other slicers and utilizing MC to export leveled code (I am running a Pulse with software leveling only).

• MatterHackers

Hey @gossa1503

I have not seen this one on Mattercontrol just yet but by no means is it not a bug. I would recommend uninstalling MC 2.0 and running a fresh install. When this is done please let us know if you still have issues with MC 2.0, if so we would like to get a bug report in our GitHub.

Thanks!

• Thanks, Michael. The Windows 10 installation was a completely fresh installation on a brand new laptop performed after I encountered the problem on my Windows 7 machine which was an upgrade from 1.7.5. I tried a complete uninstall & reinstall on the Windows 10 laptop and it still experiences the issue, so I will submit a report on GitHub.

• MatterHackers

Sounds good, Our guys are working through a bunch of the bugs every day so it will get processed and we will hopefully see it resolved soon. Let us know if you give it another shot and find a workaround though!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.