2nd extruder missing after upgrade to 1.6.1

• I recently upgraded my Airwolf HDx to an HD2x by adding a 2nd extruder. I had things up and running with Mattercontrol 1.5.x where I could control both extruders but I hadn't actually done a multi-material print. Today I was going to give a multi-material print a try and figured why not upgrade Mattercontrol? Unfortunately after the upgrade to 1.6.1, Mattercontrol seems confused about my printer. It shows that it has 2 extruders and that they share the same heater block, but I do not get controls for the 2nd extruder in the controls section. I also don't get the "material" option in the part editor so I can't assign different materials.

Anyone else run into this? Is there something I can do to get this feature back?

• FWIW, downgrading to 1.5.3 restores the 2nd extruder controls. My first multi-material print was a fail, but that wasn't Mattercontrol's fault!

• Can you try upgrading to the 1.6.2 alpha? I believe this has been fixed.

• Thanks for the heads up. I currently have a job running but I'll try this next week. Cheers!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.