Multiple "Select Layer to Pause" entries not working

• I know I've entered a single layer to pause at for a filament change with no trouble before, but now I'm attempting to pause at four different layer heights and it's not pausing anywhere at all.

In the "Select Layer To Pause:" Field I've entered "25; 43; 68; 86" as per the manual instructions for separating layers to pause at. What am I missing?

I'm on a windows machine sending pre-sliced files to a T10 connected to a Rostock Max v2.

• @humanzee said:

I'm on a windows machine sending pre-sliced files to a T10 connected to a Rostock Max v2.

I think this is the problem. The Select Layer to Pause function doesn't do anything when you are exporting the G-Code. It only works on the machine that is actually running the printer.

• I was just logging on to report that that's exactly what the problem is.

As a side note as to how this function works, I can export the Gcode to the T10 and run it, but the layers I want to pause at can be entered into the T10 without having to use the T10 to slice. On top of that, those values can be changed while the print is underway and it will pause at the indicated layers. Pretty neat once I know how it works.

In light of this functionality, however, I'd like to throw out the idea that it makes more sense for "Select Layer To Pause" to be located somewhere in "Controls" rather than "Settings," which apparently implied to me that it affected the slicing and Gcode generation.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.