Newbie Flashforge Creator Pro no Talkie

• Newbie Help. I have a Flashforge Creator Pro Plug it into mater Control and it says connected and then no control. If I try to print from the computer, the z axis drops to the floor and it just starts extruding ABS in the air! Came from Simply3D and printed from SD. I now have them (Laptop and printer) in the same room so would like to print USB. Thanks for any advice!

Michael :- )

• @int3man said: Windows 7 box comm port 4 connected.

Newbie Help. I have a Flashforge Creator Pro Plug it into mater Control and it says connected and then no control. If I try to print from the computer, the z axis drops to the floor and it just starts extruding ABS in the air! Came from Simply3D and printed from SD. I now have them (Laptop and printer) in the same room so would like to print USB. Thanks for any advice!
    Michael :- )

• This is something we have seen before. The fix is already in the code and will be available in the next release (1.6). If you need to use it now, you can download the experimental version. Beware, though many other things are broken in the experimental release.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.