Moai filled holes on ring test

• Having some trouble with filled holes in my ring test print on my new Peopoly Moai. Details seem a little soft. See images below.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Settings:
    Room temperature is 68F (20C).
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

The prints have also been rather well stuck on the build plate. I did notice the alignment test showed the circle slightly smaller (~2mm diameter) than the target sheet provided when I ran through that, but wasn't aware you should do anything about it per the instructions. Not sure if that would impact this, unless parts are printing slightly under size.

Thoughts on what could be wrong?

• I have also had trouble getting the print to fully cure. It has been under the UV light all day and is still very tacky.

• @earthball Joining in on the same issues with my printer. Although I used anycubic photon resin - and then destroyed my vat.

Following for hope that solutions can be made.

• I found other forum topics on Peopoly's site that described using lower laser power settings. I set my laser power down to 49 and got a reasonably good looking print. Still a few filled holes, but much better and the resin post cured better. Still more tweaking of the settings required I'm afraid, but progress.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.