Introducing MatterControl T10

• Hey Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that the all new MatterControl T10 3D Printer Controller will be released this Thursday, March 31st! Pre-orders are being taken, and units are guaranteed to ship out on the 31st.

Let us know if you have any questions!

• I have one on the way - looking forward to it!

• is it more robust in that large polygon counts won't crash it as easy?

• MatterHackers

MatterControl T10 can handle larger files. Here is a quick comparison of the hardware behind the slicing engine:

MatterControl T10

• CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core 8 X 2GHz
    • 1GB RAM
    • 16GB Storage

MatterControl T7:

• CPU: Quad Core 4 x 1.4GHz
    • 1GB RAM
    • 8GB Storage

It still has its limitations - It is always best to reduce STL files to a reasonable size to ensure the fastest slicing.

• I've had the T10 for about 3 months now and am enjoying it. The larger files will fail but that's to be expected.

I really am enjoying the ability to sync up to my cloud storage and actually start jobs remotely then monitor them through the camera on the T10. And it's quite nice to get an email and a text with a photo of my finished job!

The price is steep though, If I hadn't bought it in a bundled purchase of my Robo3D R1 + printer I'm not sure I'd have added it later. However, I am happy with my purchase.

• Hello
    i am new on this forum

bali tour packages for couple

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.