No Cura or Slic3r options in Slice Engines available

• I'm having an issue with wierd slicing so I wanted to try the other engines. I have V. 1.4 on this laptop, and the only slicer I see in the dropdown is Matterslice. I see Cura and SLic3r engines in the Mattercontrol folder, but they're not available in program.

What do?

• What operating system are you on?

• Win 7. I see the slicer engines in the MC folder but not in the dropdown. I havent' updated my other computer from 1.2 so it doesn't catch this in case it's a version issue. I see nothing where I can add them manually.

• There's no reason they shouldn't be there then. Maybe try clearing your app data and reinstalling MC 1.5.

• I have the exact same problem. Only Matterslice available.
    MC 1.5 on Windows10.

• The menu seems to be machine dependent.
    If I add another printer (tried with a Xfrog Creator) and choose it the menu will display other slicer engines.

But I don't have a Xfrog machine but an old BitsFromBytes which isn't a preset when adding new printer.
    So I must choose "Other" brand and "Other" model name.
    With such a printer configuration the only slicer available is Matterslice.

• Do you guys have dual extruder machines? If you are set up for more than 1 extruder, MatterControl will hide the other slicers. This is because we don't support dual extrusion printing with them yet.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.